- Pour Dos in Large Texas Longhorn Cup with ice
- Pour in Bloody Mary mix until your beverage is red in color. Add to taste
- Add dash of Worchester Sauce
- Add squeeze of lime
- Add dash (or two) of Scorpion Gourmet Hot Sauce
- Garnish with salt and pepper
- Enjoy on your back patio!!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
The Perfect Michelada (from Jessica Vasquez)
Ranch Dressing, Sour Cream, or Greek Yogurt, Sting it with Scorpion!
- Use Scorpion Gourmet Hot Sauce to spice up your favorite dairy / salad dressing
- Add a few (or more) drops to ranch, sour cream, or even Greek yogurt to spice things up a bit
- Scorpion Gourmet Hot Sauce makes a great Zero Calorie salad dressing!
Scorpion Gourmet Hot Sauce Wings
- No need to pre-season your wings
- Deep fry chicken wings in peanut oil
- Sprinkle with Tony's Cajun Seasoning
- Add some heat with Scorpion Gourmet Hot Sauce (Mild, Medium, Hot, Extra Hot)
- Tumble in a container
- Grab a beer and enjoy!